Trace78

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Since having the Libre system ( NOV 19) I have noticed that when I am under even the slightest bit of stress my glucose levels rocket. What can I do to minimise the impact of this. My glucose levels seem erratic because of this. Could this be the Diabetes alone or a combination of my illnesses? ( Fibromyalgia). Thanks

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Since having the Libre system ( NOV 19) I have noticed that when I am under even the slightest bit of stress my glucose levels rocket. What can I do to minimise the impact of this. My glucose levels seem erratic because of this. Could this be the Diabetes alone or a combination of my illnesses? ( Fibromyalgia). Thanks

Hi @Trace78 ,

If the root cause is stress then you need to do things which alleviate the stress or remove the triggers.

What gives you stress, can you elaborate here without giving away personal information?

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi there, what numbers are you seeing and how long do they remain raised for? When I start exercising for example, my numbers rise immediately but only for 10 minutes and then they come down again. x