Struggling in my new job

Emma3312

I'm feeling so depressed right now. I have a new job and it's so challenging. No one understands my conditions bad I'm not getting along with anyone. The public talk to me like rubbish and when I defend my self they complain. I. Just so stressed out and so low :(

Growyourflow

I'm feeling so depressed right now. I have a new job and it's so challenging. No one understands my conditions bad I'm not getting along with anyone. The public talk to me like rubbish and when I defend my self they complain. I. Just so stressed out and so low :(
Emma,
I care. Take a deep breath! It's as stigmatic as eating a Jell-O pudding pop! Make an appointment with your primary care physician and request to see a mental health counselor and establish a healthy ongoingdialogue with a professional to ensure proper perspective. Are you on any medication? Like we all do at times-could you just need someone to reach out and help you? I hear a person who cares about herself and wants to improve Isn't that a great start? Are you lethargic at all? Do you lack energy?

Emma3312

I'm waiting for health in mind to call. I have depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, hypo mobility syndrome, fibromyalgia and type one diabetes. I'm tired all the time, I'm stressed all the time. The thought of going to work makes me feel like rubbish x

Growyourflow

Keep me posted...I use deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator to regulate my blood flow and it affects me in profound ways... including lowering my heart rate blood pressure while raising my blood oxygenation levels to give me energy ...it might be a great way for you to help manage and support your medical treatment path...I am pulling for you...

Be Well Emma!

gyf

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm waiting for health in mind to call. I have depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, hypo mobility syndrome, fibromyalgia and type one diabetes. I'm tired all the time, I'm stressed all the time. The thought of going to work makes me feel like rubbish x

Hi Emma

I suffer with depressive moods due to being bipolar. I also have a diagnosis of anxiety and borderline personality disorder. I pop in for a look on the forum at least once a day if you would like to talk to me. I'd suggest you sent me a personal message but I think you can only do that if you have made a certain amount of posts. I could PM you if you dont want to discuss on the boards.

There is also a board on the forum for people who have mental health issues as well as diabetes. And I think there is a board that covers over health aspects. Perhaps have a look and post in one of those and you may find more people come back to you.

Try to look after yourself especially if you dont have anyone close enough to help you. Also speak with your doctor to see if there is anything they can do to help. I dont know if you're taking medication but even herbal ones have a good result

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Hi Emma, do you mind me asking what you do? And why you went for this particular job?

johnr252003

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've started a new job on several occasions over the years and the one think they all had in common was that to start with it hated them.
The other thing they all had in common was that I ended up loving them.
The period between hating and loving varied with each job but I always got there.
So, don't panic and remember that you will settle down and become more confident as you pick the job up.
Keep smiling and keep your chin up!

Reactions: Granny_grump_