licklemoose

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
the heat
im an idiot
i swore to myself no cakes ect over xmas as ive not had sugar for a long time now
christmas dayi shared the kids chocolate and 2 slices of cake, felt ill but was ok with that as i did it to myself
boxing day eating dinner at inlaws (between me and my son we did 2 bottles of wine with dinner) so i agreed to christmas pudding and cram, my grandaughter didnt like hers so i had hers too
then i dont know how much more wine to the point i cant remember but im being told all sorts
yesterday the sugar cravings were terrible
4 mince pies, christmas pudding and cream
my entire body aches and i feel lousy and i have a iffy belly
is this because i re added sugar to my system?
i gained 3lb too :(
today im going cold turkey NO MORE SUGAR

D

Deleted Account

Or could it be a hangover?

Probably best to look forward, plan your new year’s resolution and get back to you low carb diet.

licklemoose

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
the heat
Or could it be a hangover?

Probably best to look forward, plan your new year’s resolution and get back to you low carb diet.
a hangover lasting for days? i suppose it could be as i dont drink but certainly got through it
im back on it now i cant handle feeling this bad

snowmonkey

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
3lbs is a lot. might be partly water/fluid retention. alcohol has lots of calories though...

licklemoose

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
the heat
3lbs is a lot. might be partly water/fluid retention. alcohol has lots of calories though...
the gain was from 18th december to the 27th but i do think the alcohol is the cause