Struggling

pinkjude

I am feeling very low atm. My HBA1c went from 42 to 54 and now my GP is saying my recent weight loss and symptoms of feeling tired all the time and nauseous sound like my levels have gone too high so he is going to repeat my test. I am scared they will put me on metformin.
I have the globus sensation too as though something is stuck in my throat so prescribed omepreazole but My GP is also querying oral thrush as i have a dry mouth and lips and sore cracks at the edges of my mouth.
I just feel so low all the time and the not wanting to eat is bothersome. I know I jusyt 'have to get on with it' but I am struggling

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
One of the symptoms of high blood glucose is feeling ill, miserable and hopeless.
When you get your blood glucose down a bit, and more stable, I think you will start to feel quite a bit better.

I think I saw another post of yours where you said you have an appoint coming up? If that is the case, please make a whole list of things to ask about, including how down and hopeless you are feeling.