Type 2 Success

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
So took all my food and I didn’t eat anything naughty.
Friend has sweets and fruit and biscuits and brownies but I refused all of them.

Took so much food a lot of it is wasted but I don’t care because I’ve stayed good.

Think my lunch was bit carb loaded because I had salad with avocado and tomatoe and was an 8 something (don’t know what I was before) but 8 is quite high fir me. Although to be fair hadn’t taken meds last night so I’m happy they stayed under 8 before that!!

Feeling very tired now but that’s because it’s such a long day. On mini bus going home is still away to go!!

But overall am very very happy! Think I ate more than I needed to but was a bit nervous about the late night and long day.

But I’m happy I didn’t break the diet!

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations- that is great. Now you will. be less nervous the next time.

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
Congratulations- that is great. Now you will. be less nervous the next time.

Thank you

Wasn’t easy and was very tempted by the sweets stuff but I managed not too so very happy

M

Member496333

Good work. It gets easier as time passes. I laugh in the face of sweets and treats these days. None of it even seems like edible foodstuff to me, so there is no willpower or temptation involved at all. It takes a while though. You've made the first move and it only gets better from now on :D

Reactions: woollygal

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done, you must be feeling pleased with yourself.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good work Cana. You really are making strides here. I'm sure it doesn't feel like it, but soon many things will become second nature.