Suffering from blurred vision and having headache

jack19

Hi, I am suffering from blurred vision and often have headaches. I fear it is some transient disorder, but it could be something more serious. Can someone suggest me as to what to do? Your suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Jack,

If it is persistent then go and see your doctor. Alternatively make an appointment to have your eyes tested. In this situation one of the first questions your GP is likely to ask is "when did you last have an eye test?"

andra

Hi,
I recently came across a site called http://www.healthpads.com/ that provides health pads. Health Pads, also commonly known as footpads or Detox Pads help to relieve fatigue, joint pain, headaches, skin rashes and many other health problems naturally. It’s very simple to use and follow. You could try hope this will work out for you.
See you, Bye!

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Hi Andra

I see that your only 2 posts on this forum have both been to advertise a non-diabetic health product.

Let me guess

a) you are not a diabetic
b) you are connected in some way with the product or website you are using this diabetes forum to peddle.

The latest statistics show that 1 out of every 3 people will become diabetic at some point in their lives. That means that in a few years you will probably become diabetic yourself, and will then get completely pi***d off by people like you who post spam on forums that are there to help you.

Reactions: 2 people

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
As Andra has no specified web page we will have to give Him/her the benifit of the doubt for now.Perhaps Andra would like to introduce him/herself to the forum?

chrisy2

Re:

jack19 said:
Hi, I am suffering from blurred vision and often have headaches. I fear it is some transient disorder, but it could be something more serious. Can someone suggest me as to what to do? Your suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
jack, I have suffered from blurred vision when my HbA1c has been all over the place, I know it is not nice, I have had to change my glasses a good few times to try help my eyes, I went to see my endocrine team and they changed my insulin dose and the HbA1c came down and my diabetes was more under control the blurring went away as did the headaches. Talk to your GP or Diabetic nurse about your problem and to alleviate your worries, as it won't go away on it's own.
Good Luck...Chris

gingercat

Re:

dave102 said:
Hi Jack

These symptoms are also associated with migranes.

kind regards
Dave

Before I went on anti-migraine medication, this is exactly how my migraines started. Hope you are feeling better now and that episode is over. :cry: