1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Sugar related ?

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by Samfaz, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Samfaz

Samfaz Type 2 · Newbie

Morning ..
    just wondering - my sugar last night at 10.30 was 5.4
    But ! I sat there and had a dizzy sensation . light headed . - my pulse dropped 51 - 55 . Then went Bk into 60’s
    So I had few grapes & babybel .. went to bed
    I was woken the toilet 4 ! Times and
    Every time I was woken - racing .feeling .. gushing in head ..
    Drank half bottle water felt bit better . this has happened a few times this last 10 days
    ( Did start course MacroBid But didn’t suit me ) just got up and my sugar 5.8 .
    I am Type 2 ..
    on metformin , ramipril for Bp . Clopidogrel BT .. inhaler for asthma .
    So this medication has stopped the same ... few months back had similar it was waking me middle of the night .
    whst I’m wondering is - 5’s For sugar too late at night .. I’m having a blood test tomorrow morning & for B12 never had before . But asked for 1 .
    So maybe it will shine a light when results Bk . ( Sorry for long post )

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook