1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Suggest me to get relief from stress!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sinus, Dec 22, 2007.

1. sinus

sinus · Newbie

I am the Marketing Head of an FMCG company and for over a few weeks, I have been feeling dizziness, anxiety, and a dreadful sense of doom which I feel is a result of over exertion. After a recent fight at work with my boss during a marketing campaign the situation, became severe. Stress is destroying my life. I don’t know what to do. Please suggest.
    Thanks!

2. sugarless sue

sugarless sue · Master

Are you a diabetic? Get yourself a thorough check up at doctor's,think about changing your job.My check up for stress discovered I was type 2 which caused a life style change.

3. andra

andra · Newbie

Hi,
    I was in the same situation a few months ago and in the most probability it is because of over-exertion as you said. I used natural ingredient health-pads from http://www.healthpads.com though I felt nauseous initially but I sure had a sound sleep afterwards. The anxiety and dizziness is all gone. It works excellent for work related stress & tension. Health pads also help to relieve fatigue, joint pain, headache, skin rashes and many other health problems. I am sure this will help you.

Take care, bye!

<font color="pink"></font id="pink">

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook