Suggest me to get relief from stress!

sinus

I am the Marketing Head of an FMCG company and for over a few weeks, I have been feeling dizziness, anxiety, and a dreadful sense of doom which I feel is a result of over exertion. After a recent fight at work with my boss during a marketing campaign the situation, became severe. Stress is destroying my life. I don’t know what to do. Please suggest.
Thanks!

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Are you a diabetic? Get yourself a thorough check up at doctor's,think about changing your job.My check up for stress discovered I was type 2 which caused a life style change.

andra

Hi,
I was in the same situation a few months ago and in the most probability it is because of over-exertion as you said. I used natural ingredient health-pads from http://www.healthpads.com though I felt nauseous initially but I sure had a sound sleep afterwards. The anxiety and dizziness is all gone. It works excellent for work related stress & tension. Health pads also help to relieve fatigue, joint pain, headache, skin rashes and many other health problems. I am sure this will help you.

Take care, bye!

<font color="pink"></font id="pink">