Suitable Diabetic Wallets

devans

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
not getting access tot he Diabetes Co Uk Cookbooks
I am having problems finding a suitable wallet to store my testing kit and insulin in so I can take it with me each day. The problem is everything I have seen is for insulin pens and I use Mixtard 30/70 Innolet pens which are shaped like a small clock and are quite big. Any suggestions on what would make a suitable wallet that can be out inside my normal large handbag??

Jenny15

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Jazz music, science denial, and running out of coffee.
I would recommend using a cosmetics purse or small toilet bag of some kind instead, at least while you look for a diabetic wallet. Personally I love those see-through cosmetics bags you can get, as it's easier to find stuff or check you have it. But others may want more privacy if taking out the bag at work.

Georgiee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I am having problems finding a suitable wallet to store my testing kit and insulin in so I can take it with me each day. The problem is everything I have seen is for insulin pens and I use Mixtard 30/70 Innolet pens which are shaped like a small clock and are quite big. Any suggestions on what would make a suitable wallet that can be out inside my normal large handbag??
Hi @devans when I was going away a few months go I need a case for my insulin pen. Some1 had suggested a pencil case whsmiths have some really nice girly ones . Also brought a frio pouch for spare insulin to keep insulin cool until I got to the other end.