Survey for wristband

Claire2332

Did anyone else carry out the painful task of completing a survey to get a free wristband? If you did have you got your wristband yet? I did the survey but haven't got my band I emailed them to see when they were likely to be sending these out which they replied to and said about 3 weeks time that was almost 8 weeks ago!!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

H

Hooked

Re: Survey for wristband

Yes, I filled out the survey, but it was hardly "painful". Yes, I received my free wristband last week and very happy with it.
Hope yours arrives soon, it is a bit of a wait. :)

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.

Claire2332 said:
Did anyone else carry out the painful task of completing a survey to get a free wristband? If you did have you got your wristband yet? I did the survey but haven't got my band I emailed them to see when they were likely to be sending these out which they replied to and said about 3 weeks time that was almost 8 weeks ago!!

Hi Claire, we're aware some people are still waiting for their wristbands. They've all definitely been sent out! Most people have already received them but if it gets to Friday and you're still waiting, please drop me a PM on here and I'll try and sort it out for you :)

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

I was happy to do the survey, but didn't want the wristband and I had the option to refuse it at the end of the survey. I'd rather not draw attention to my diabetes with a wristband.

Keith300-01

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Strong wind

I did it then got a email saying I had won a band and how to go about picking a colour and what it said , did you do all this ? Mine came last week and not been off since thanks to all involved :)

nmr1991

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

I bought a wristband online from a discount code just after I received an email saying I wasn't one of the 20,000 people to get one. That was couple of months ago and I don't really wear it, the wording on the band itself is not that clear anyway, I just keep it as a memento.