Sweats & shakes

djry

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Does anyone else sweat alot and get the shakes I've mentioned the shakes before on here but I've been getting both at the same time now and I'm not having a hypo bs are 7.0 so embarrassing when I'm going anywhere looking like a drip

Reactions: Freema

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I haven´t had hypos but I have so many sudden sweat attacks every day and evening and night ... I am on 1000 calories pro day and loose about 2 Pounds a day.... I have been wondering if that was the reason for my anoying sweat-attacks but maybe it is just a part of being diabetic...I don´t think it is connected to my blood glucose fluctuation ...I dont shake though... my average bg is about 5.8 but today my fasting blood glucose was 7.3 maybe because I ate more yesterday because of training a lot ..for 3 hours of which 1 hour was a step-mashine ...

but I have these sweat attacks even when my blood glucose is in the normal range ...

maybe some hormornal unbalance ??? don´t know maybe because Oestrogene is going low when loosing weight

lynn007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
animal abuse
I sweat a lot I put it down to anxiety.

djry

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I sweat a lot I put it down to anxiety.
Yeah I'm the same I suffer with anxiety and depression in on Stertline tablets but I've ran out and not took them for about a week now so I was thinking it might be that but I'm not sure

lynn007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
animal abuse
Yeah I'm the same I suffer with anxiety and depression in on Stertline tablets but I've ran out and not took them for about a week now so I was thinking it might be that but I'm not sure
Oh I never run out of my Citalopram but I am quite sure I need something to go with it but the DR said do breathing exercises.huh like that works I have suffered years of this I think I know what works and what don't...its dr like this that don't listen waste peoples time.

djry

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh I never run out of my Citalopram but I am quite sure I need something to go with it but the DR said do breathing exercises.huh like that works I have suffered years of this I think I know what works and what don't...its dr like this that don't listen waste peoples time.
Half of these so called doctors are not even bothered how we feel they just fob us off with any excuse until they have been there they just don't understand the situation. ha ha breathing exercises it's ok saying that but the feelings you have in ur stomach just can't cope with it hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: lynn007

lynn007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
animal abuse
Half of these so called doctors are not even bothered how we feel they just fob us off with any excuse until they have been there they just don't understand the situation. ha ha breathing exercises it's ok saying that but the feelings you have in ur stomach just can't cope with it hope you feel better soon x
Thanks I will keep going until I get help

Mep

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
If you're shaking and sweating regularly you may have another health issue going on. Hopefully you can get in to see your doc for a check up. I get real dizzy, clammy, and shaky when my iron level is low. I need iron infusions now as I don't absorb iron at all. They fill me right up and it just drops and drops until I get so low they need to do another infusion. But that's me and the reason for your symptoms could be something entirely different as I'm sure there are loads of health issues that could cause those symptoms. I wish you the best. :)

Lpmooney_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've recently been diagnosed with T2 but I've been on sertraline for a number of years and I won't lie it's made me a sweaty beast. I'm taking metformin too and since beginning that the claminess has got worse. My doctor is thinking of changing my anti depressants to see if it helps. As for the shakes I have them at least once a week. Good luck