HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Hi Everybody & Good Day
First I'm Type 2 My blood Glucose come Back Down between 91mg/Dl ~ 5 mmol To 110mg/dl ~5.4mmol I think That OK
I just using diet I'm not overweight
My quisten can I back normal of course I don't mean come Back to eat anything

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @HICHAM_T2 .
Have you stopped taking metformin? Have you had a recent HbA1c, or are those figures you quote from your own meter readings?

Reactions: HICHAM_T2

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Hi @HICHAM_T2 .
Have you stopped taking metformin? Have you had a recent HbA1c, or are those figures you quote from your own meter readings?
Hi @Pipp I stop use any medication from November 2017 no metformin no gliclzaid I'm on just diet
It's fingers reading from my meter it's not Hba1c

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You are doing very well. Remember you are controlling by diet, so stick with what you are doing, and your next HbA1c will give a better indication of your diabetes status. Important not to consider yourself cured. If you change your diet back to your old way of eating then your blood glucose will increase again.
Well done, and best wishes for continued success.

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
You are doing very well. Remember you are controlling by diet, so stick with what you are doing, and your next HbA1c will give a better indication of your diabetes status. Important not to consider yourself cured. If you change your diet back to your old way of eating then your blood glucose will increase again.
Well done, and best wishes for continued success.
Thank you for your advice. I will certainly not repeat the same mistake

( I don't make the same mistake twice.)

Reactions: Pipp