T2 Low Carb Program - Qismet Approval And More

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As has been announce, via various media, the DCUK Low Carb Program (LCP) has recently been awarded QISMET Approval, meaning it is now available on prescription via the NHS.

The full LCP is, as we know a chargeable service, at £29.99 for lifetime access. Via the NHS, it isn’t yet clear, across the board, how this will work, as CCGs are likely to have a view on prescribing, and how they expect it to work in their area (whether GPs by individual licenses, or whether GPs will purchase on batches, as examples).

Literally a couple of days ago, a "Freemium" version of the LCP was launched. The Freemium version is, as you might expect limited, but it does allow individuals to gain a flavour (see what I did there?) of the programme, and what extras there could be for them in making a full subscription. The following graphic outlines the major differences:

View attachment 27140

At this stage the Freemium version if not available via the App, although this is a short term issue. Bearing in mind the vast majority of current users access the LCP via browsers on laptops, PCs of tablet technology, it was felt better to launch now and expand in a few weeks.

It is hoped the App version will be available later in the summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guzzler and Rachox