Technical

Soo2

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

Is there a place on the forum where we can read about how to upload pics please??

Soo

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There probably is, but I can't find it :)

If you're posting on a computer or laptop there's a little icon of a mountain, to the right of the smiley button above the text box that you're typing into. Click on this and you will get a box with a field for you to insert an image url. This assumes that you have the image hosted on a website (Photobucket, Flickr or some such) somewhere. If it's on your PC I'm not sure you can browse and insert it. If you're using the phone app and the pic is on your phone, tap on the mountain icon (left-most of the icons below the text field) and it will give you a choice of sources to pick from on your phone, including your photos. Alternatively, if the pic is online, put the url between {IMG} and {/IMG}, but using square brackets - [ ] rather than curly ones - { }

Hope this makes sense, of a sort :)

(Edit: I'm tagging @Giverny, who my be able to help better than me :))

Reactions: Soo2

Soo2

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Pressed wrong thing sorry !! Trying again

Soo2

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
search

M

mist

Omg how you do that @mist !!!!?????

IMG_3264.jpg

Paste in the URL of your image into the dialog box that appears (see below) for example:

http://someaddress/yourimage.jpg

It must end with an image extension, for example: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif

After you have pasted the address, press the green button titled "insert" this will format the image and add the necessary tags needed to display the image in your post.

IMG_3266.jpg

That's it.

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
What a cutie, who's does this puppy belong to? K