Terminal and. Scared - UPDATE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !
Dogs are just the best therapy , always there when we need a hug x

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
photo 3.JPG
Dogs are just the best therapy , always there when we need a hug x

So very very true @kateincornwall.

photo 3.JPG

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Kevin, how's things? Any results from tests yet?
hugs and belly rubs

Not great @Sable_Jan sorted my DNR and. End of Life Care Plan yesterday. !!!

That kind of tells you where ee are right now in the Scheme of things,

Last week we found out that the 3 Large Mass's on my Kidneys etc are NOT Cancer, But unfortunately there is something there and they want to do Tests and Scans over time and observe changes, as other teams have estimated I now have less than 9 months left, I could well be dead beforethey find out what they are. LOL !

Hugs.

xxxx.

kateincornwall

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who lie , animal cruelty , boredom and pineapple !
In my thoughts Kevin , I have read your whole thread and so admire your tenacity and honesty too , take care x

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
In my thoughts Kevin , I have read your whole thread and so admire your tenacity and honesty too , take care x

Thank You Kate.

Love and Hugs

xxx.

1517439_1063747360318819_8572885577867286892_n.jpg

PS. Pork Butt's Best Side LOL !

S

Sable_Jan

Not great @Sable_Jan sorted my DNR and. End of Life Care Plan yesterday. !!!

That kind of tells you where ee are right now in the Scheme of things,

Last week we found out that the 3 Large Mass's on my Kidneys etc are NOT Cancer, But unfortunately there is something there and they want to do Tests and Scans over time and observe changes, as other teams have estimated I now have less than 9 months left, I could well be dead beforethey find out what they are. LOL !

Hugs.

xxxx.
BIG HUGS Kevin

A big relief that it's not cancer :).....

Can't even begin to imagine that prognosis but as always you've taken a practical and positive step getting your plans sorted.....

Prove them wrong, Pork Butt will help, and Delta and your lovely wife xx

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
BIG HUGS Kevin

A big relief that it's not cancer :).....

Can't even begin to imagine that prognosis but as always you've taken a practical and positive step getting your plans sorted.....

Prove them wrong, Pork Butt will help, and Delta and your lovely wife xx

And You Jan. ... You help lots too !

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
And You Jan. ... You help lots too !

Jan certainly does, she's a good 'un.

Kevin you and your family are always in my thoughts, stay strong and keep posting as much as you possibly can.

((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))

Always, RRB xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Jan certainly does, she's a good 'un.

Kevin you and your family are always in my thoughts, stay strong and keep posting as much as you possibly can.

((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))

Always, RRB xxx

And She is Not the Only One RRB, Your up there on the very same Pedestal and I amm Eternally Grateful to many here on the Forum, I hope you all know just how much We Love You All.

xxx.

Reactions: 6 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
In my thoughts just prove them wrong
I will Certainly try. That much I Promise, We signed my End of Life Care Plan and DNR Forms 2 days ago, but that doesn't mean we aren't still trying.
Love and Hugs
xxx.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I will Certainly try. That much I Promise, We signed my End of Life Care Plan and DNR Forms 2 days ago, but that doesn't mean we aren't still trying.
Love and Hugs
xxx.
Well ... This means one thing ... KEEP BREATHING .. we are with you in our thoughts, and the wife is sending you and yours lots of hugs ..
On a serious note, I do hope that you are getting proper pain relief and life is getting a little more comfortable for you. When I joined these forums just over a year ago, I read your posts and thought I would take your advice, I am very lucky that my diabetes was found early and rather than ignore it, (I am very good at ignoring things) I have taken to testing my BS and LCHF diet like a duck to water. Sending positive thoughts to you :writer:

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Well ... This means one thing ... KEEP BREATHING .. we are with you in our thoughts, and the wife is sending you and yours lots of hugs ..
On a serious note, I do hope that you are getting proper pain relief and life is getting a little more comfortable for you. When I joined these forums just over a year ago, I read your posts and thought I would take your advice, I am very lucky that my diabetes was found early and rather than ignore it, (I am very good at ignoring things) I have taken to testing my BS and LCHF diet like a duck to water. Sending positive thoughts to you :writer:

BREATHING. .... Honestly I am breathing. LOL !

And your the Hero. .... not me, You sorted yourself, I only Reminded you of the direction to go. ... !

xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
We were offered another Frenchie yesterday but had to turn it down due to Delta's jealousy.issue's especially with adult females. ... such a pity, she was a Beautiful Loving Dog !

S

Sable_Jan

We were offered another Frenchie yesterday but had to turn it down due to Delta's jealousy.issue's especially with adult females. ... such a pity, she was a Beautiful Loving Dog !
That's a shame but the right thing to do. Wouldn't have been fair on either of them. Guess she's taken to Pork Butt like a mummy him being a boy and just a baby....

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That's a shame but the right thing to do. Wouldn't have been fair on either of them. Guess she's taken to Pork Butt like a mummy him being a boy and just a baby....

Exactly Jan, they are inseperable, but an adult female is another matter altogether !

Still a shame though. ... Oh well ....

xxx.

Stemar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Kman,
Sorry to read about your demise in the fight of this disease, but after reading a number of your earlier posts, I also wish to thank you!!! As after reading those few posts, they showed me how important it is to follow the guides set out in these post, plus the information supplied by the profesional posts that appear, now and again.
Anyway I hope to commence reading your blogs soon and for some time in the future. Especially now that I see your starting to eat solid food again, anyway as you've let so many of us know how to fight this disease, maybe it's time you read some of your earlier posts again, as you know how to fight this disease, so fight the fear you feel and defeat this disease that creeps up on us if we don't fight it.
Good Luck With The Fight!!!

Stemar, (Downunder)

Status
Not open for further replies.