Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Where iz everyone Jan, Have I Scared or Bored them all ???

S

Sable_Jan

Where iz everyone Jan, Have I Scared or Bored them all ???
I'd say neither.....its Friday night, they're probably all on the Razz ;) ..... I'm pooped and ready for bed (around the time the young 'uns are getting ready to go out) but usually have a brew in bed before I settle down. Got a kettle, cups, tea bags and those little pots of milk up there all on a tray (and a spoon eventually...kept forgetting to take one up and kept using the end of a toothbrush to fish the teabags out)....I often wake during the night and could murder a brew and its a toss up whether I just have water or go downstairs and disturb the dogs......so, problem solved :D

Reactions: 5 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Im here ,but about to go to bed,hope you have a good night Kevin and Wendie x

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Im here ,but about to go to bed,hope you have a good night Kevin and Wendie x

Thank's Patricia Sweetie. ... I was really worried I'd scared everyone off, except Sable_Jan who I think is my Surragate Mum, always here to pick me up, Like you she is an absolute miracle, and an Angel,

Thanks for the Kindness ( Autocorrect insisted youd given me Kidness. ... or do you have Kidney tospare ? ), and Loving Tenderness,

Night Hun.

Love and Hugs Always.

xxx.

Reactions: 7 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'd say neither.....its Friday night, they're probably all on the Razz ;) ..... I'm pooped and ready for bed (around the time the young 'uns are getting ready to go out) but usually have a brew in bed before I settle down. Got a kettle, cups, tea bags and those little pots of milk up there all on a tray (and a spoon eventually...kept forgetting to take one up and kept using the end of a toothbrush to fish the teabags out)....I often wake during the night and could murder a brew and its a toss up whether I just have water or go downstairs and disturb the dogs......so, problem solved :D

Sounds a good Idea to me Jan, especially not disturbing the Dogs who then won't resettle LOL,

No I understand where peoplemight be, but It's NEVER normally this quiet and empty at this time ...

Well You and Patricia are MORE than enough company for any Lonely man being silly and self pitying Hun,

Love Always.

Sleep Tight Sweetie.

xxx.

Reactions: 6 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am here ! ... And not here ...been out all day and master chef was on the TV tonight ... So not online for long tonight ... You ain't scaring me away ... Off to bed now ...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I am here ! ... And not here ...been out all day and master chef was on the TV tonight ... So not online for long tonight ... You ain't scaring me away ... Off to bed now ...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Masterchef fans here too. ... secret desire to win the Auustralian one. LOL.

Go Give Your Wife a Kiss from Pork Butt and Me !

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Flipped to iPlayer thinking I'd missed second episode but you must be in a different region. Celebrity Masterchef was on last.night up in Lancashire Land. Still, carrying on watching the Stephen Hawking prog I started last nite. Should've been asleep by now really

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Flipped to iPlayer thinking I'd missed second episode but you must be in a different region. Celebrity Masterchef was on last.night up in Lancashire Land. Still, carrying on watching the Stephen Hawking prog I started last nite. Should've been asleep by now really
Here in Leicester yesterday a tonight too

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning!!

I was asleep last night I had checked this thread just before I went to sleep and nobody was around so I thought everyone else was off sleeping too! Lol

Hope you managed a less painful night and got some sleep - not too much though coz we don't want you with a headache again :(

Anyone got plans for today? Xxx

Reactions: 4 people

JANROU

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hope you managed to get some sleep. You've not scared me off, worked 12.5 hours shift yesterday, came home curled up on sofa with glass of wine and slobbed.
Hope pork butt is behaving and giving you loads of puppy love

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hope you managed to get some sleep. You've not scared me off, worked 12.5 hours shift yesterday, came home curled up on sofa with glass of wine and slobbed.
Hope pork butt is behaving and giving you loads of puppy love

PUPPY LOVE. ... I could kill the little tyke. ... His snoring at 01:30 - 02:40. This morning ACTUALLY registered on the Richter Scale .... Grrrrrr.

LOL.

Got to Love them.

xxx.

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

I wasn't on the razz, I was looking after two teenagers ( or maybe that's the other way around);), my teen and my granddaughter :)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morning!!

I was asleep last night I had checked this thread just before I went to sleep and nobody was around so I thought everyone else was off sleeping too! Lol

Hope you managed a less painful night and got some sleep - not too much though coz we don't want you with a headache again :(

Anyone got plans for today? Xxx

Paiin Really Bad late last night, Screaming and Begging for Death to come Swiftly !

Noisy ffffffffing Puppies. !!!

Finally slept after 02:40.

Slept well and peacefully but rather over full of Morphine to get there,

Good this morning, Pain Levels the Best all Week !

So Far LOL.

So fingers Crossed Sweetie. ....

As for Plans. ???

You going to come share a Cuppa with me and my Weirdo Family hun. ?

Love and Hugs Always.

xxx.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
PUPPY LOVE. ... I could kill the little tyke. ... His snoring at 01:30 - 02:40. This morning ACTUALLY registered on the Richter Scale .... Grrrrrr.

LOL.

Got to Love them.

xxx.

Love this post Kevin, air hi 5 for that, great to see your personality shining through and making me smile XX

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Paiin Really Bad late last night, Screaming and Begging for Death to come Swiftly !

Noisy ffffffffing Puppies. !!!

Finally slept after 02:40.

Slept well and peacefully but rather over full of Morphine to get there,

Good this morning, Pain Levels the Best all Week !

So Far LOL.

So fingers Crossed Sweetie. ....

As for Plans. ???

You going to come share a Cuppa with me and my Weirdo Family hun. ?

Love and Hugs Always.

xxx.

I say, 'I'm not weird, I'm gifted' and 'Normal people worry me' :D lots of love to you Kevin and family <3

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Love this post Kevin, air hi 5 for that, great to see your personality shining through and making me smile XX

It's his ONLY fault, and his FUNNIEST feature the Noises he makes LOL,

Snorts exactly like a Pig, and Purrs better than any Kitten and so many other Silly Sounds.

LOL.

Love.

xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I say, 'I'm not weird, I'm gifted' and 'Normal people worry me' :D lots of love to you Kevin and family <3

We are Mad and Proud of it. ..... It's the Other Beggers I worry about LOL.

Love Always Sweet Sweet Lady

xxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.