Testosterone shortage?

cpomd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Having no meter due to Postcode Lottery
I have been informed that the UKs only Sustanon Manufacturing plant has a shortage of the Injections.
Could any Users tell me if thats true?
Tia

double_22002

Yes it is true, I have been on sustanon 250 for a number of years now due to medical error when I was young, Sustanon has been unavailable now for quite a number of months. When I saw my endo last week she said that the problem should be sorted soon, so hopefully it will be... until then she suggested Nabido I think it was called (4ml Amp) The Nabido once injected lasts for 3 months as apposed to the Sustanon which lasts about 4 weeks.

cpomd

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Having no meter due to Postcode Lottery
Many Thanks for your informative response. google gave me Nebido which looks like its the one. I am in the process of requesting a referral to an Endocrinologist.

double_22002

Nebido! Thats the one! I have an ampule of it here! my wife (who has been trained to do so) gives me my Sustanon injections, however as you will know Sustanon comes in a 1ml amp and the Nebido comes in a 4ml amp. We cannot inject it as we do not have a syringe big enough! My only concern with the Nebido is... the sustanon injection can cause an "egg" under the skin which can be painfull and that is only 1ml...what size of "egg" would the Nebido cause?

There are other alternatives depending on the circumstances that you require the injection, in my case I lost a testicle when I was 13 due to a medical error, there are testosterone implants that go under the skin in your arm and last ?? 6 months.

I am lucky and have a supply of sustanon squirreled away which is slowly depleting. I wish you all the best!