Thanks Prof Taylor - Newcastle University

SunnyExpat

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You sure do like to argue SunnyExpat, but at least you are always polite.

I don't really see quoting the dietdoctor as controversial.
Possibly others don't agree with his recommendations in this instance, but I'm happy to defend him, and quote him in entirety.

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
I don't really see quoting the dietdoctor as controversial.
Possibly others don't agree with his recommendations in this instance, but I'm happy to defend him, and quote him in entirety.
I didn't say anything about controversy, nor was I specifically referring to any particular post. Surely you are not trying to make an argument that you don't like to argue!

SunnyExpat

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I didn't say anything about controversy, nor was I specifically referring to any particular post. Surely you are not trying to make an argument that you don't like to argue!

Me argue?
I just like to ensure detail is correct. I'm sure you would have no problem with anybody correcting misinformation, regardless of where it occurs.
I'm sure you mean to be polite, but as Brunneria says, maybe there is a cultural difference were you perceive stated facts as arguments, if said facts prove to be inconvenient?
I'm sure one of your neighbours wrote a book with a similar title?

But again, this is taking the thread off track, so I'm sure you won't mind if I ignore further posts from you in this thread.

NoCrbs4Me

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Vegetables
Me argue?
I just like to ensure detail is correct. I'm sure you would have no problem with anybody correcting misinformation, regardless of where it occurs.
I'm sure you mean to be polite, but as Brunneria says, maybe there is a cultural difference were you perceive stated facts as arguments, if said facts prove to be inconvenient?
I'm sure one of your neighbours wrote a book with a similar title?

But again, this is taking the thread off track, so I'm sure you won't mind if I ignore further posts from you in this thread.
So you are arguing that you don't like to argue. I'm not sure what you consider arguing, but I define it as giving reasons or citing evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view, which is most certainly what you were doing. By the way, I think Brunneria was implying that you are the one that is not polite, but I could be wrong. Also, I never said I thought there was anything wrong with your arguing...at least until now. I'm surprised you feel the need to attack me for stating the obvious. Please do ignore my posts. All of them. On any thread.

andyolly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Doctors telling me to take tablets
Wow, anyway I thought the post was about lc diets, might be wrong though I think. I completed Prof Taylor diet few months back, now exercise and better diet keeps me in check. Don't believe I found a cure however I feel good and bs good too. Fully recommend it.

Reactions: 2 people