that looks tastie

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
seems odd that its ok to eat battenberg :) i would liken it to rat poison with those ingredients

I'd have gone for an anti coagulant like Rodine Mouse & Rat Killer, but if you reckon a slice of cake will work on them.........
Reckon you'll just get happy rats your way though :)

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Andy, I can only go by the common calculators like this one. http://www.healthstatus.com/perl/reload.pl I haven't done any research into how valid they are.
My calculation was based on a person weighing 160lbs who would use 94cal in 15 min walking at 4mph. I'm sure that we will all differ but the calculator suggests that .running at 5mph (ie 12 min mile) would use 154. I know if I run regularly I need to eat more (and take less insulin) and don't put on weight. If I stop running then I can really only eat about 1500-1600 cal a day without putting on weight .(the joys of being an 'older' woman)

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Andy, I can only go by the common calculators like this one. http://www.healthstatus.com/perl/reload.pl I haven't done any research into how valid they are.
My calculation was based on a person weighing 160lbs who would use 94cal in 15 min walking at 4mph. I'm sure that we will all differ but the calculator suggests that .running at 5mph (ie 12 min mile) would use 154. I know if I run regularly I need to eat more (and take less insulin) and don't put on weight. If I stop running then I can really only eat about 1500-1600 cal a day without putting on weight .(the joys of being an 'older' woman)

ok thanks

NotSoSweet2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rudeness, tv soaps.
Noooooooooooooo you can eat a fun sized chocolate bar instead but better to stick with just the tes.