The Book of Mormon....

There is no Spoon

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
"HELLO":singing:

Some people will get the reference. :joyful:

I haven't posted much lately, I do pop in from time to time not as much lately but I have less free time these days I am working on a second degree and have to pay attention to the procrastinating traps that life throws at me.

When I do come in I find that any advice I would offer has already been suggested more eloquently than I can provide with a compassion, tact and understanding that I am humbled by on occasion. Time and a gain I see the same names offering help and support, that have been doing so long before I got here with a greater wealth of understanding than I possess.

To every one who thinks they might be spending a little too much time in here on these boards, just know that your time is well spent and appreciated by the multitude of users who do not respond. We are listing.

Take that as a threat if you want.:wacky:
:bag:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

I prefer Canibal the musical myself. (Raw, low budget talent.)

But I get yer sentiment. :cool: "Let's build a snowman..."

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bumping this.
And in total agreement. The accumulated combined support and compassion on these boards is humbling.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I agree with @Brunneria . This site is the members. The power of the site are the members and their generosity to travellers on similar paths.

Another bump. It'd be great for as many as possible to see @There is no Spoon 's post.

Thank you for expressing things TINS, and good luck with the further learning.