The New chat Room

manofkent99

The new chat room is excellent and a much better, uncluttered site. Oh for the day when the format used there is used for all threads on the forum!!

Hi just registered for this forum. I am enforced type 1 diabetic as I have had my pancreas removed, anyone else in same situation. I also have gastro paresis because the nerves in my stomach have been damaged due to extensive surgery and daibetes. My diabetic consultant says I am doing very well if I keep my Hba1c below 8 my last one was 7.7 so okay. Unlike most diabetics I have to follow a high g.i. diet because of the gastro paresis and everything I see written tells you to have a low to medium g.i. diet. I would like to talk to someone else who has similar problems. Looking forward to a reply

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Click on the diabetes . co .uk logo at top of page.Then click on 'chat' on that page.Use your username and password to log in and...you should be in there.

rottweilsteve

Dislikes
incorrect punctuation (see above), Otherwise dishonesty, discrimination, prejudicial behaviour. and general nastiness.
I can't speak highly enough of the new chat room: Just what we (read: I) need! I've very impressed with all the work that's gone into providing us with this new playground :)

My thanks to all involved!

Steve

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
Loved the new chat room. sorry to those I was talking to though as a visitor turned up unannounced!!!!!! Web cam picture was a big shock though. thought I was watching a horror movie. :lol: