The New Year Looks So Much Brighter

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Greetings All, Just wanted to wish everyone an exciting, adventure filled 2018 as it is quickly approaching! I for one can't begin to tell you all how much brighter the New Year looks to me compared to last year as a result of finding this Forum and all the care, respect, support, humour and challenge when needed that you have provided me. I am truly thankful that I looked for a low carb program to do and came upon diabetes.co.uk! My prayer for us all going into 2018 is that we will continue to support one another as we fight against the mainstream, listen to the beat of our own hearts and do what is best for us as unique, amazing creatures, who never give up and continue to learn and grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Blessings/L

Down-Jai 001

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Greetings All, Just wanted to wish everyone an exciting, adventure filled 2018 as it is quickly approaching! I for one can't begin to tell you all how much brighter the New Year looks to me compared to last year as a result of finding this Forum and all the care, respect, support, humour and challenge when needed that you have provided me. I am truly thankful that I looked for a low carb program to do and came upon diabetes.co.uk! My prayer for us all going into 2018 is that we will continue to support one another as we fight against the mainstream, listen to the beat of our own hearts and do what is best for us as unique, amazing creatures, who never give up and continue to learn and grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Blessings/L
Good morning
You have said it all and on my behalf too. well expressed .