Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Have added Lisa Hannigen "Lille", Bellowhead "Widows Curse" and Goldfrapp "A&E" to the jukebox queue, I like eclectic mixes/quote]

Must be getting old......never heard of any of them:(

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Australian please. Preferably Wolf Blass. As you do food, I'll have the seafood risotto with crusty bread, tiramisu and a choccie with my double espresso. I would like to listen to half way to crazy by the Jesus and Mary chain, the dog days are over by Florence and the machine and going to California by the zep!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Time ladies & gentlemen!!!!

Thommothebear

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Australian please. Preferably Wolf Blass. As you do food, I'll have the seafood risotto with crusty bread, tiramisu and a choccie with my double espresso. I would like to listen to half way to crazy by the Jesus and Mary chain, the dog days are over by Florence and the machine and going to California by the zep!

No problem, Wolf Blass it is. Would that be the special and rather miraculous zero carb risotto, crusty white and tiramisu or the normal stuff?

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Thommothebear

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Theres always a troublemaker towards the end of an evening. if you wish to apply for the post of duty manager I'll need to see your application form, license and references.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App