The Ritz

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As a belated treat for my 80th birthday my daughter and two adult granddaughters are taking me next week for afternoon tea at the The Ritz in London all that opulence I will feel like the Queen....anyone seen the programme about it on TV at the moment.....I will be enjoying the food mostly I think the sandwiches they look so good I have never been much of a cake eater even before T2 but it would be rude not to have one or even two

Reactions: wolfie11969

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
most places that offer afternoon tea give you cartons to take the remainder of the cakes home :), not sure if the Ritz is too posh for that.

I hope you enjoy

Reactions: Pinkorchid
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
As a belated treat for my 80th birthday my daughter and two adult granddaughters are taking me next week for afternoon tea at the The Ritz in London all that opulence I will feel like the Queen....anyone seen the programme about it on TV at the moment.....I will be enjoying the food mostly I think the sandwiches they look so good I have never been much of a cake eater even before T2 but it would be rude not to have one or even two

Happy belated 80th and I hope you enjoy every single moment :)