The Truth About Carbohydrates BBC1 11.15 pm tonight

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
'Dr Xand van Tulleken investigates whether claims about negative effects of carbohydrates on health are true and explores healthier ways to consume them.'

On BBC1 tonight (20/2) at 11.15pm
Might be worth watching. A bit late for me, but I'll record the program to watch at another time.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
'Dr Xand van Tulleken investigates whether claims about negative effects of carbohydrates on health are true and explores healthier ways to consume them.'

Might be worth watching. A bit late for me, but I'll record the program to watch at another time.

Thanks @Prem51 I will try and watch it.

Reactions: Prem51

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I just watched it. I think I may have seen it before, but worth watching again. Good to see Dr Unwin featured.

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Gotta think any program hosted by that guy is unlikely to reveal the “truth” about anything much.

It’s usually very centre ground and “balanced” everything in moderation type drivel.

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Drat. Missed it as I was on holiday.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Gotta think any program hosted by that guy is unlikely to reveal the “truth” about anything much.
It’s usually very centre ground and “balanced” everything in moderation type drivel.
Well he did feature Dr Jon Unwin's work on lchf and his practice's successes.