Think its time for change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra3164

Dislikes
Diabetes
Hello all. It is becoming a sad time people are leaving and being banned only for saying what they feel is wrong. Is this a fair forum or are there a few that have stepped over the line in moderating. Maybe it is time for some fresh blood in the moderating, because if it continues this way we will lose precious members and deter others from joining. It seems to em that a wound has been opened and nothing constructive is being done to heal that wound.

I am not criticising any one person but as a whole something big is happening here. We need fresh thinking and ideas and perhaps fresh blood with a new approach before it goes too far. This string of people being banned etc is definitely gone too far. Forgive my being blunt but this is as I see it. Lets get these differences sorted out before it is too late.

Yours with respect

Simon aka Cobra3164

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I really think it is time to move away from this sort of thread Simon and not keep fueling the ongoing fires. Put the past where it belongs,in the past and go forward to a more solid and positive future.

With best wishes RRB

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hello All.
I am locking this thread .