Think ive got Covid Symptoms and confused..

meoman

Not been on here for a while. Type 2..Think ive got Covid Symptoms and confused.. Dont know where to start. Just taking input to isolate but im diabetic so unsure some rules.. What forum threads should i look at as want to compare notes on strange symptoms

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome back @meoman

Your profile doesn't say where you are in the world, so I suggest that you check your own government's official web pages for the guidance they suggest. Different countries are making significantly different suggestions on the length of time you isolate, and the method by which you seek medical attention, if you feel you need it.
(the UK guidance can be found on the www.GOV,UK website, which has further links to the Irish, Scottish and Welsh websites)

Do you have access to any testing, to find out if you actually have it? Again, different countries are testing different numbers of people, so it can be very local.

You may also find the WHO website useful on symptoms, and the worldometer website which lists the different symptoms - which vary hugely between people.

Hope you feel better soon, and you have a mild case of COVID-19, if that is what you have.

meoman

Hi and welcome back @meoman

Your profile doesn't say where you are in the world, so I suggest that you check your own government's official web pages for the guidance they suggest. Different countries are making significantly different suggestions on the length of time you isolate, and the method by which you seek medical attention, if you feel you need it.
(the UK guidance can be found on the www.GOV,UK website, which has further links to the Irish, Scottish and Welsh websites)

Do you have access to any testing, to find out if you actually have it? Again, different countries are testing different numbers of people, so it can be very local.

You may also find the WHO website useful on symptoms, and the worldometer website which lists the different symptoms - which vary hugely between people.

Hope you feel better soon, and you have a mild case of COVID-19, if that is what you have.

Hi im UK.
Are these the links?:-
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
https://www.who.int/

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not been on here for a while. Type 2..Think ive got Covid Symptoms and confused.. Dont know where to start. Just taking input to isolate but im diabetic so unsure some rules.. What forum threads should i look at as want to compare notes on strange symptoms

Meoman - I don't know if you got to work, what age you are or your domestic circumstances are, but the following link has information on whether you would be eligible to have a test at the moment: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested .

If you are in a qualifying group, it could be worth enquiring sooner, rather than later, as apparently the tests are most accurate if the test happens within a few days.

Good luck, and I hope you can shake off whatever how seem to have pronto.