Think meds were causing loads of side effects

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
So I’ve not had meds since Thursday night.

Yesterday my eating was out of control today back to normal which is a lovely relief. Of course I was at work so distracted but food was great.

But mostly I didn’t need the loo as much which made life so much easier. Drank same amount but didn’t need to wee.

Went whole 4 hours which is astounding.

But as well I haven’t been as wiped out. Even now at this lateness I am not feeling like I could fall asleep standing up. I actually feel good.
I’m tired i mean I worked from 7amto 8pm but compared to the last 10 months I feel amazing.

I don’t feel as confused either. My brain feels a lot clearer.

I hadn’t realised but I think a lot of my how I felt was side effects.

Having said that I will be grateful for my meds because without them I wouldn’t be where I am now.

But as much as I was worried about being off them yesterday if I still continue to feel great without them I don’t want them

Reactions: lovinglife and HSSS

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So I’ve not had meds since Thursday night.

Yesterday my eating was out of control today back to normal which is a lovely relief. Of course I was at work so distracted but food was great.

But mostly I didn’t need the loo as much which made life so much easier. Drank same amount but didn’t need to wee.

Went whole 4 hours which is astounding.

But as well I haven’t been as wiped out. Even now at this lateness I am not feeling like I could fall asleep standing up. I actually feel good.
I’m tired i mean I worked from 7amto 8pm but compared to the last 10 months I feel amazing.

I don’t feel as confused either. My brain feels a lot clearer.

I hadn’t realised but I think a lot of my how I felt was side effects.

Having said that I will be grateful for my meds because without them I wouldn’t be where I am now.

But as much as I was worried about being off them yesterday if I still continue to feel great without them I don’t want them

Cana - The way Forxiga works is to make you wee more, to flush our some blood glucose, so you will very, very likely wee less without it. I haven't particularly heard of folks saying it makes them tired, but I'm really pleased you've had a good day.

What made everything go wrong yesterday? Can you identify the trigger?

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Glad you're feeling better and you sound so much more positive:)