This is for a Mod or higher?

0firefly1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
beetroot, celery, muesli, to name a few
I will apologise if this in the wrong place, if so can it be placed somewhere better.

I was taking a look at the Dietdoctor web site as it has been mentioned on here a few times, and saw that our community was mentioned (https://www.diabetes.co.uk/) but underneath it had (An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.) The web page is (https://www.dietdoctor.com/new), under (more interesting blogs).
Is this a problem with our website or is it something to do with theirs.
I have used brackets just to show that I have cut and pasted the items from there web page

0firefly1

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Guessing something at dietdoctor end as the link to diabetes.co.uk seems to work fine for me..

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
The link from diet doctor back to dcuk is working for me. I can see that their news feed is down but I don't know where they are taking it from - not that I could do anything about it anyway.

@DCUKMod may be able to mention it to the techies next week.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The link from diet doctor back to dcuk is working for me. I can see that their news feed is down but I don't know where they are taking it from - not that I could do anything about it anyway.

@DCUKMod may be able to mention it to the techies next week.

Thanks @urbanracer for the shout and @0firefly1 for raising it; I'll raise it at Head Office for action, wherever required.

Thanks again.

Reactions: JohnEGreen

0firefly1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thanks people, it just did not look good, if nothing can be done, it might be better if those lines are took out

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks people, it just did not look good, if nothing can be done, it might be better if those lines are took out

You'll appreciate we have no control over another website's content, aside from withdrawing consent to link, but it has already been raised with the people who can look into it.

Reactions: urbanracer

0firefly1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you DCUKMod for the information and quick reply