Tingling in my upper right leg

gussybra

Last August I was told I had T2 diabetes and have managed to lose weight through diet only and exercise but in the last 6 weeks I've had a tingling sensation in my upper right leg. I can only describe it as a bad case of sunburn where you can't stand any clothing touching it. I've checked out Diabetes UK website and I think it may be nueropathy. If this proves to be the case should I give up my long walks straight away or continue( as it causes me no pain ) until I attend my clinic next Monday. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who's had the same symptoms

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Self diagnosis off the net is not a good idea........ :(

It may be Neuropathy but it can also be many other things which are not Diabetes related. If this is not causing you pain it might seem a good idea to carry on......it may be doing some good, conversely it might also be doing you some unseen harm.

Personally I would suggest you give up for now until you get proper medical advice and a proper diagnosis of the condition.

Ken