tired

ph!l!p

Dislikes
all the things i am having
Hi,
i have been on tablets for a month now, 1 Simvastatin 40gm, 1lisinopril 2.5mg and i have just gone on to my 4th metformin x of 500mg. This last one has, taken a while, 1 a day for the first week, 2 a day 2nd week, 3 a day forth week, etc, my levels will drop to 4.3 on some occasion. I am finding that i am getting quite tired and possibly a bit lazy some days, could this be to low or the amount of tablets. The Doctors or nurses have never said what the affects being to low is and how to combat it. It has only come to light of being to low as my wife has been on a health and safety coarse. Ironic that she has learn,t more about my condition that the doctors and back up team are telling me

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There are several causes for tiredness. As a diabetic, the number 1 cause of tiredness is high blood sugars. Other causes include:
1. Not getting enough sleep
2. Vitamin D deficiency
3. Anaemia
4. Vitamin B12 deficiency
5. Hypothyroid

You seem to have had some low BS, so it may be time to visit your GP for some blood tests.

iggy-lil

Dislikes
rude people
Hi , no expert here but I have been really tired as well and asked my GP why. He said that my body has been so used to having a high blood level that now its coming down my body needs to get used to it again. However I am not on any medication and I have been diagonsed just coming up to 4 weeks. I would pop to see your GP just to rule out anything else :)