Top worst things about having type 1 diabetes?

bloodbaby

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
onions, and when people try to tell me about how to treat my diabetes based on their distant relationship with someone who has diabetes.
Hey everyone :)

Some of you know that I have a Youtube channel where I sing and do video diaries.. I was thinking about doing a video called top 10 worst things about having diabetes?
Writing it now, it sounds a bit of a gloomy video! But it sounded like a good idea at the time :p

Do you think that would be a good video? Would you watch it if you saw it?

Also.. does anyone have any good suggestions for things they like least about having diabetes? I would love to hear what they are :)

Thanks!

This is my Youtube channel by the way, in case you wanted to have a look :) http://www.youtube.com/Jelaca100
I find that the most annoying thing about diabetes is the way other people (especially authority figures) act about it. "low blood sugar? You're such an attention seeker. You're so lucky!" "So how much sugar did you eat to get diabetes?" "Am I gonna catch it from you?" btw, you're really pretty.

H

Hooked

Except that "diabetes never killed anyone" is a historical claim, and it's hard to see how education could have helped T1 diabetics around 500 BC.
Up until the 1920s in fact. Not to mention people in developing countries who don't have access to good medical care like we do here, are still dying of diabetes today.

Or indeed diabetics going hypo during the night and never waking up again. Hardly stupid or ignorant.