TREATS ! 2000 replies needed !

Jimbo1973

Dislikes
Beetroot, Cucumber, Radish, Prawns - and arrogant people that have no understanding of how ill you can really be without looking ill
I'm not even thinking of treats yet tbh - i'll wait till i've finished my battles with the BS demons first, then i'll indulge a little bit. Although, I have promised myself 3 new fishing rods just after xmas :D

Macadamia's are NOT a treat - they are a way of life !!

jimbo

VBee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Baked beans
Macadamia nuts, a couple of dried apricots.
On Sunday morning I have a slice of bread with 2 fried eggs, tinned tomatoes and mushrooms. Might possibly have a sausage or two this week. :oops:

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
Naughty I know, but just made an apple crumble for my son to say well done for surviving the first module of his Maths GCSE yesterday. Can't beat a squirt of cream on the top! Yummmmm!

VBee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Baked beans
I had one aero bubble last night (about the size of a malteser) and it was horrid! After two weeks with no sugar, it was so sweet and sickly and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth!
Weird....

ChezMorgan

Dislikes
Peppers , Spiders, War and people who think they are better than me, we are all equal !
3 sticks of celery................. dipped in a whole tub of Philadelphia cheese :twisted: