Trulicity anybody know if any good for bringing bgs down

Brettskee

Hi all just having bit of a panick as feeling very weird haven’t eaten anything since Thursday and bgs just won’t come down been at around 20+ for the last few days. And just starting to go higher had all my insulin humalog and tressiba but have got some stuff in the fridge which came yesterday called trulicity 0.75mm once a week . Wether there will be some one ringing me to tell me about it I don’t no any ideas if you use it with my normal insulin I no the hospital have been monitoring my bloods through the libre sensor but not bothered ringing me about the trulicity stuff I had delivered any ides how to get bloods down quickish as I’m not feeling to good at 25.4 and arrow pointing up on libre and finger prick test on 26.7thx

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
any ides how to get bloods down quickish as I’m not feeling to good at 25.4 and arrow pointing up on libre and finger prick test on 26.7thx
With numbers this high and feeling unwell I think it's time to seek urgent medical advice now.
Please call 111 for advice if you're in the UK.

Brettskee

Thx for reply antje77 have been like this for last few years but don’t really feel unwell at this sort of level Just need to get them down a little bit

• Hug
Reactions: Antje77

mouseee

Again, I would be contacting someone about those numbers.

Mod edit to comply with forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hopeful34

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Rather than wait for a call from the hospital, please give them a ring tomorrow and find out urgently what medication you should be taking. Are you keeping hydrated, as that's important?

Brettskee

Hi hopeful yes drink plenty of water and yes gonna ring the hospital up in the morning they will probably reply in the afternoon as always a answer machine when I’ve asked a question before

Reactions: Hopeful34