Trulicity side effects, anyone else?

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Afternoon all,

Hope you are all safe and well.

In a nut shell I was out on Trulicity 1.5mg for 4 weeks and then went to 3mg (Wednesday was my fourth dose)

I have been so ill with nausea, vomitting, hives, constipation++, and now an awful dizzy type feeling in my head with the occasional tingle. My bo is up and I am scared basically.

I sent my Endocrinologist and email saying I didn't feel right etc and as I've not heard back I spoke to diabetic nurse team who said to stop. *Fine by me*

I'm worried sick that I am just going to drop down with the way my head feels. Takes a week plus a few days to get out of your system.

Has anyone else experienced this ??

Thank you x

sunspots

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Ooh. Funnily enough I may have done. I've just started but had dizziness and some vertigo, especially after sleeping. My blood pressure seems a little low, and I've had benign vertigo before, so I assumed these were causing the problems. They may well be in my case. It may be the Trulicity though since you are describing similar.

The tingling sounds a little like the discontinuation symptoms from some antidepressants. They are often described as brain zaps. Could the Trulicity be interfering with anything else you are taking?