Trulicity

lynnhan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I am a 63 year old type 2 well controlled. On a recent diabetic review i requested to switch back to daily from weekly bydureon (exetenaide) as I have currently got a sore abdomen the daily needle and device are finer and less cumbersome.I was horrified when they suggested 3/4 months without the injections. I have multiple problems but great control, I insisted i didn't want to do this, as I didn't want to compromise my control .I have now been told after 3 weeks i will be out in Trulicity has anyone been in it or knows about it.

Pkindee

I am a 63 year old type 2 well controlled. On a recent diabetic review i requested to switch back to daily from weekly bydureon (exetenaide) as I have currently got a sore abdomen the daily needle and device are finer and less cumbersome.I was horrified when they suggested 3/4 months without the injections. I have multiple problems but great control, I insisted i didn't want to do this, as I didn't want to compromise my control .I have now been told after 3 weeks i will be out in Trulicity has anyone been in it or knows about it.

Hi, I've been on Trulicity for approx 3 months, having switched from Novo-rapid and Lantus. My weekly Trulicity shot is slightly more painful but have one shot a week is amazing. I do also use a 1x daily injection to supplement it. I have the best control in over 20 years. I should say I was switched because the other injectables have made me gain weight. Since the switch my appetite has decreased, no more snacking and I am losing the weight. An excellent experience all round.