Trulicity

Red_Fox22

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi All

I have been taking Trulicity for 3 months now and I have to say it has worked very well. My latest A1C reading was 49 down from 60. That is in spite of my upping my carb intake at the same time.

Side effects are mostly sleep related, nothing too serious.

All in all, this seems to be a very effective drugs.

Does anyone else have any tales to share about this kind of medication for T1s?

There is no Spoon

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Side effects are mostly sleep related, nothing too serious.
Red maybe you should take a closer look at Trulicity.

Off there own website: people taking Trulicity were likely to stop treatment because of these side effects.
Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration), which could cause existing kidney problems to get worse (including kidney failure). Trulicity may cause severe stomach problems.

Sorry mate there is no magic pill. :bookworm:
You can get all the benefit of Trulicity with out the side effects or cost by doing the exact opposite of everything they say.

1. Eat smaller meals — try splitting your three daily meals into four or more smaller ones
No do the exact opposite of this, try dropping down to 2 meals but larger ones.

2 Avoid fried or fatty foods
Fat is good. Fry foods in coconut oil.

3. Try eating bland foods like toast, crackers, or rice
Flavour is king eat lovely delicious tasty foods but not these carbohydrates (they are very very bad for you):banghead:

4. If you do not reach your A1C goal after 6 months, talk to your healthcare provider about adjusting your medications, diet, or exercise routine.
By adjusting your diet and exercise routine alone, you should be able to reverse your blood glucose to the non-diabetic range in just 3 months.

• So what is Trulicity doing for you that it can take twice as long to show no markable improvement?

Finally telling a diabetic to eat more carbs is not good medical advice. :bored:
:bag: