Tv Cook Shows

With such an issue over diabetes lm baffled to see so many programs on cooking which dont concentrate on cooking ideas for diabetics.. let's make a cake.. let's make a pastry.. well do programmers know how many diabetics are in the UK.
Come on guys lets have a program dedicated to giving cookery ideas for us poor soles.
Does anyone else agree..
Oh l did the other day suggest to the bbc this idea.. No reply yet

Any thoughts
Paul

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
First you will need to decide who to follow on what is "good" or "healthy" for "diabetics".
Until the phantom of the Eatwell Guide is firmly put out to die then I'm not sure the Beeb will go out on a limb to suggest anything too radical. They did after all give us the "truth about Carbs" which caused quite a few ructions...

bangkokdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I do agree but not just for us Diabetics Currently the general reduction in sugar is Basically about added sugar and not about the Sugar that is created when we eat Bread,Potatoes,Rice etc. So Why don't cookery competitions require chefs to cook a meal suitable for diabetics and those who want to cut down on sugar and publish the reciped on line

D

Deleted member 308541

I can imagine Gordon Ramsey doing a lower carb tv show, would be interesting to what he would be saying as he cooked. $#%^&$# *&^% low &^%$. :D