Type 1.

fantastic9888

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all. I've had a problem with my penis glans since I had a circumcision 9 years ago. Getting an erection is no problem. Achieving climax is ok except I can't feel the part where semen exits penis. I feel everything before that. I'm just wondering is this connected to my diabetes. So that's my story. I'm urinating with absolutely no problem but can't feel the wetness of that. ..

Reactions: Dazphoenix28

Dazphoenix28

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Your lucky in a way. I was also circumcised and getting erection and so forth is no problem. Only issue with me is that I don't ejaculate, I feel like I do but nothing comes out. Was told that my past uncontrolled diabetes has weakend the wall between the bladder. Which means my muscle isn't tighting enough when I ejaculate so the semen is going into my bladder and gets flushed out when I go to the toilet. Shame really... think a operation to tighten the muscle would do it but I'll worry about that when I want kids.

But yes, it's possible your issue can be linked to diabetes. Although, when you get circumcised you loose a lot of sensitivity on the tip so it could be that.

fantastic9888

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Your lucky in a way. I was also circumcised and getting erection and so forth is no problem. Only issue with me is that I don't ejaculate, I feel like I do but nothing comes out. Was told that my past uncontrolled diabetes has weakend the wall between the bladder. Which means my muscle isn't tighting enough when I ejaculate so the semen is going into my bladder and gets flushed out when I go to the toilet. Shame really... think a operation to tighten the muscle would do it but I'll worry about that when I want kids.

But yes, it's possible your issue can be linked to diabetes. Although, when you get circumcised you loose a lot of sensitivity on the tip so it could be that.
Thanks for reply. The pain in my penis is located behind Corona where the cut was made. If I press it there's no pain but as I withdraw my finger, it's sore. I showed it to a urologist and she said a nerve may been cut and nothing she could do about it.

fantastic9888

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for reply. The pain in my penis is located behind Corona where the cut was made. If I press it there's no pain but as I withdraw my finger, it's sore. I showed it to a urologist and she said a nerve may been cut and nothing she could do about it.
also I'm 67 years old now. And was 57 when I had circumcision. So maybe it's because I'm older .