Type 1'stars R Us

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
A place for us type 1's to have a chat, post blood glucose numbers, some banter and even a little whinge.

6.9 before dinner, which was a lovely gammon steak :):hungry:

Last edited:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Roast lamb, potatoes and veggies. Oh and mint sauce of course.
BG in a good place before and after, seems the pre bolus was just about spot on.

Always find gammon a bit salty. Are you an egg or pineapple type of girl?:)

I would normally go for a nice egg, but not tonight, I had homemade coleslaw, mushrooms, salad and some home made oven chips. I don't eat lamb, but the gammon wasn't salty and tasted nice, from Morrisons.

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Fake vegan chicken with peri-peri sauce and mashed swede with goats butter. 5.1 before dinner, no insulin, 5.3 two hours after. I count that as a win having been stuck in the 8s all bl**dy day. Didn’t get into my 4-7 range until four this afternoon :banghead:

Halfway through shunting my Tresiba from 8am via 2pm today to 8pm tomorrow in an attempt to counter raging DP and a late afternoon slump - I figured they’re 12 hours apart so maybe moving my dose my 12 hours mich help. So don’t know if that’s caused the high, or if it’s the heat, or the steroid inhaler from last week’s asthma diagnosis. Too many variables, so we shall see how the next few days go.

Reactions: kaylz91

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Bbq with spice coated haddock, red pepper and courgette ... a perfect Sunday tea.
I don’t think any of it came from Morrison’s but can’t be sure.
Let's not start on supermarket etiquette here. We can't all afford Fortnum and Masons ;););)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Goodnight all sleep well
IMG_20171127_062508_365.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Robinredbreast
Gammon and egg, homemade coleslaw, home made oven chips and Morrisons. Are you sure you're not my wife?
Spooky but my wife often eats the above dinner AND we shop at Morrisons.:)

Unfortunately ( or fortunately) I am not a wife lol. Morrison's is about 2 minutes away from me and as I don't drive, it's very handy. I think I like your wife :)

Reactions: kaylz91 and zand
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Goodnight all and wishing you a restful night's sleep zzzzzzz

Reactions: karen8967

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Unfortunately ( or fortunately) I am not a wife lol. Morrison's is about 2 minutes away from me and as I don't drive, it's very handy. I think I like your wife :)
Strangely we are in process of moving home and we will have a Morrisons about 5 mins away, and I like my wife to.:)

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Up for work. Below 10 on the dexcom and meter. Looks like a good start to the week;).

Circuspony

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Woken up on 8.6. Not a surprise as it was 3.4 before bed so over did the haribos. Had fallen asleep in front of the tv and thought the wobbly feeling was because I needed to go to bed. Tested twice because I thought it was an error.

Think hayfever & / or the meds are making it all a bit erratic.