Type 2 newbie-catch up

Loobielooz_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I promised I would let everyone know how I was getting on with the LCHF plan, after you were all so helpful. It hasn't been long but I wanted to let you know what I have learnt in the short time I have been following this.
1. My 4.3mmol readings, that were giving me 'hypo' symptom's, were indeed false hypos and my body now seems to be coping at that level without all of the previous problems. It has taken a while to not panic when I see a low reading!!
2. My readings haven't gone above 8.00 mmol, when they were previously 10.8 upwards two or three times a day.. For the most part they stay between 6 and 7 mmol.
3. I have NEVER felt hungry and am thoroughly enjoying my butter and cream.
4. My scales tell me my weight is going down, slowly but surely, removing that dangerous belly fat..
I have been sleeping a lot through the day, but do also have other health problems and my whole body needs to get used to a new way of being nourished. I am sure in a few weeks time I will be reaping the full benefits and look forward to my next blood test results at the diabetes clinic. I was rather skeptical that I was going to be starving but it hasn't happened, in fact when I have been lazy and reached for the toast, i am starving,(and i mean starving) within and hour and a half of eating it. I plan, in the future to replace some of the cream with full fat yoghurt but only once i have confidence in my results. As someone previously mentioned, they were having what sounded like false hypos after joining WW and following a low fat low carb plan, this was what my body couldn't cope with, but I now feel that in time it wont be a problem, but I am not in any hurry to rush this thing.. If it wasn't for all of you here I would never have got the advice to help me. I think your all wonderful and will carry on reading new posts with interest and keep informing you of my progress.
Thanks