Type 2 testing programme - glucose meter and strips

TiggerB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've got my testing kit which I got via the DUK low carb programme, which is great, however they've taken 2 payments of £99.97 instead of just the one! Has anyone else had problems with them and does anyone have a phone number for them as the only contact option for them is via the web page! ☹

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've got my testing kit which I got via the DUK low carb programme, which is great, however they've taken 2 payments of £99.97 instead of just the one! Has anyone else had problems with them and does anyone have a phone number for them as the only contact option for them is via the web page! ☹
If that's for dcuk the phone number is 02476712201 as I got it after looking it up on the internet and it took awhile to find it and when you ring the number it sometimes doesn't get answered but they do answer it and they will sort you out as it took me a couple of tries to get through to them.

Reactions: TiggerB

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks, I'll try that number

Hi TiggerB - If you mean this site, the number posted will work. Alternatively, if you email [email protected], your note will be picked up first thing in the morning and passed to the correct person.

Should you choose to email, please ensure you identify yourself and leave a contact number, should someone want to call you back.

Please don't post any contact details on the open forum, for obvious reasons.

TiggerB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi TiggerB - If you mean this site, the number posted will work. Alternatively, if you email [email protected], your note will be picked up first thing in the morning and passed to the correct person.

Should you choose to email, please ensure you identify yourself and leave a contact number, should someone want to call you back.

Please don't post any contact details on the open forum, for obvious reasons.
Thanks. I did contact via the contact button on the web page so hopefully will be picked up tomorrow. If not, I'll ring or email with details.

Thanks again

D

Deleted member 308541

I've got my testing kit which I got via the DUK low carb programme, which is great, however they've taken 2 payments of £99.97 instead of just the one!
Get your bank / credit card company to do a chargeback for your money.

Edited to add the word "company".

Last edited by a moderator: