TYPE 2

viv53

Hi
I was diagnosed last December and since have worked hard to loose weight and do more exercise. At my check in May my fasting level was 5. Since then I have been siffering periods of feeling really tired and a bit "wobbly" . This seems to be between meals. Perhaps you guys could tell me is this due to my levels going up and down.
Thanks for your help. Vee

RosieLKH

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I think it's probably difficult for anyone to say without more information. It might be an idea for you to get a blood glucose monitor to keep more of a track of your levels.

In my own experience I get really tired if I have eaten too many carbs - either in the form of my portions being much too large or I've binged and overloaded on stupid sugery/carby stuff.

The 'wobbly' feeling - could be anything. i had my first hypo the other day. I suddenly felt my heart racingand I was sweating. As I went to test my blood sugar, which was 3.5 - too low - my vision began to go blurry and my head ached. Now that was me being 'wobbly', but it might not be what you experienced.

Hope you sort these things out though. It's not nice not knowing why you're feeling out of sorts.