Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Reactions: 6 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think Gabe deserves a gold star this week!
gold_star.jpg
Robbity

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Both teddies where done and the new Mr and Mrs love them.
Loulou ,thank you for the picture... the teds are really lovely... Mr and Mrs must have been thrilled - such a lot of hard work and what a sweet memento of their special day... do you make them for all your friends when they are getting married? What a cool idea...

Reactions: 4 people

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
5.3 today... :)

Reactions: 19 people

Pasha

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Now now, credit where its due, believe me I use correct portion sizes and am on 14 grams[net] carbs a day. Also I am pre diaibetic. I guess that you are T2, which makes you a model of what can be done, and an inspiration to anybody trying to control their BGs

Reactions: 9 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Loulou ,thank you for the picture... the teds are really lovely... Mr and Mrs must have been thrilled - such a lot of hard work and what a sweet memento of their special day... do you make them for all your friends when they are getting married? What a cool idea...
They are the first couple I have made. But I often make something, a have done dolls and a cushion.

Reactions: 6 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
5.8 after very late night/early morning at the wedding. It was a brilliant day. The bride looked beautiful

Reactions: 16 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 thus morning - which is surprising considering yesterday I probably had more carbs than Clive and Pasha put together!!

Reactions: 20 people

catinahat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Reality tv
Good morning everyone. A surprising 5·4 this morning
After yesterday's shopping trip to Birmingham's jewellery quarter with Mrs catinahat, I needed a little relaxation last night so we went to our local pub. Unfortunately I got very, very relaxed :hungover:

Reactions: 19 people
Status
Not open for further replies.