Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_k_s

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry everyone but my laptop crashed a few days ago so I won't be able to do the summaries until I get it fixed or get a new one.

Reactions: 12 people

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
@s_k_s What a shame about your laptop. I'd feel totally lost without mine. I hope you manage to get it fixed or can spend the cash on a new one.

Reactions: 6 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
6.1 totally understandable got trapped in the kitchen by an opened packet of allsorts, my resistance was low, but didn't eat them all.

Reactions: 18 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry everyone but my laptop crashed a few days ago so I won't be able to do the summaries until I get it fixed or get a new one.
Mine is going in on Monday for debugging and a service but I can use my phone for most things.

Reactions: 4 people

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
5.2 this morning - off to Badminton Horse Trials today so will try to steer clear of the food hall!!

Reactions: 23 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
5.2 this morning - off to Badminton Horse Trials today so will try to steer clear of the food hall!!
Have fun :) and stay safe. I am off to CRUK all Day. Swapped a day with the manager so she could have a rare Saturday off.

Bluewater was kind to me last night didn't spend too much and my sugar are not as bad this morning 7.5 am happy with that.:)

Reactions: 12 people

mohanankur

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.5 this morning. Slept with 10:(
Had a butter chicken and 2 breads in dinner. Suddenly spikes seem to appear back. Not good

Reactions: 18 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Not a happy bunny 8.1 :( this morning have had elevated sugars since going on SR metformin ( sighs)

Reactions: 15 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Not a happy bunny 8.1 :( this morning have had elevated sugars since going on SR metformin ( sighs)
Hope your levels improve soon if not have a word with GP or nurse about your meds sorry not much help. I can't take metformin cause of genetic disorder

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 am, last night 4.4 pre and 5.2 post steak, mushrooms, peas and asparagus, with some red wine.
Up in the middle of the night with full bladder and really heavy sweats.... my dreams could be turned into Hollywood blockbusters.... action hero me...

Reactions: 23 people

orchid5

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi loulou thank you for your reply, my sugars were doing great on the fast release metformin but I had many trips to the loo, which wasn't acceptable so she put me on SR but I have since read that as I was on the max dosage should not gave been put on SR!

WeeFergus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty to humans and animals.
Good morning all. I was 6.5 this morning after a 6.0 at bedtime.

Reactions: 16 people

vit90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
7.3 this morning, not surprised after the dietary indiscretions of the previous 24 hours. Working hard to get back on track!

Reactions: 14 people
Status
Not open for further replies.