Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sable_Jan

Phew, not checked in on the forums today until now and what a lot of new posts there are..... finally got to the end of them (and on the laptop for once so I can see all your signatures.....)

Didn't test at bedtime - had eaten half of my tea when I remembered I'd not tested pre :eek: (new food too but thought I would still test post 2 hours) THEN FORGOT..... :banghead:)
Fasting 5.2 - post breakfast 7.0 but it WAS a thicker than usual slice of toast - if I remember I can test my tea as half leftover from last night

Reactions: 11 people
S

Sable_Jan

Welcome to the new people who have posted today - you are in the right place with lots of friendly advice where real folks are putting theory into practice :playful::playful:

Reactions: 12 people
S

Sable_Jan

7.4 had a rough night only about 4 hours sleep. Will have a sleep later. Wrap up warm it looks cold out.
Hope you get a better sleep tonight. It IS cold out there but at least the sun is shining now - thick blanket of fog this morning

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

5.9 this morning, higher end of my usual, had gone to bed on 5.3
I may be harsh on myself and pedantic but really don't like the 5.9 !!
Still below freezing here and solid frost outside, snow flurries forcast......
But @kimbo1962 - you are doing it all by yourself and still under the 6 - no meds involved..... you're doing great.....

Reactions: 11 people

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Is there a list...of what exactly she requires please.....

Yes, she has posted it on the X-pert thread

I've added a couple of other things such as my post prandial 2hr total rise averages and my fasting and bedtime averages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hope you get a better sleep tonight. It IS cold out there but at least the sun is shining now - thick blanket of fog this morning
Had a nap this afternoon pre dinner 6.4 had soup and a roll for lunch with some sugar free jelly and fruit. Chest drain still bubbling away. With weather like this i am glad in a way i can't go out.

Reactions: 9 people
S

Sable_Jan

Had a nap this afternoon pre dinner 6.4 had soup and a roll for lunch with some sugar free jelly and fruit. Chest drain still bubbling away. With weather like this i am glad in a way i can't go out.
You're definitely in warmest place, esp if your hospital is like ones I've been in - thin cotton nightie seems too much even this weather... Sounds like the gunk is clearing nicely. Glad you managed a nap.

MsVelvet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi All, sorry for the absenteeism......work! 6.4 this morning. Take care.

Reactions: 15 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
9.1 this morning. MUST be DP as my carb intake yesterday was just over 30g :-(
Another Tut Tut...methinks you are sneaking sweeties liol lol..kidding :D

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.0 this cold and frosty morning. I bought several thermal vests recently, going long John's shopping after work

Reactions: 17 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
5.9 somewhat naughty , but not surprising after a late night feast of mixed nuts and dates etc.

Chilly start to day, have a good one .

Reactions: 17 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Yawn, waking up, making tea. 6.8 mmol/l. Very chilly was -5C at 12.30am when I went to bed.

Reactions: 15 people
Status
Not open for further replies.