Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
5.4 pleased with this after a night in Manchester seeing the new Queen line up, super show , good vocals from the New Boy.

Reactions: 16 people

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
Meant to add this to my previous post
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1421913061.062687.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
9.2 this am unsure why it rose lately in a morning :(

Reactions: 14 people

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
OK guys....are you ready....this is the culmination of all the hard work you have helped me to do with your love, guidance, wisdom, commitment, humour, frankness, honesty, knowledge, sympathy, empathy, and anything else you can think of.

My Hba1c after 3 months exactly is 38 and 5.6 Down from 86 and 12.3
Lets Celebrate...Lets party with LCHF

My DN said "how did you manage it, I have never seen such a reduction, are you still taking the Metformin?...er NO. Well done. Please go and tell people about your success to show what can be achieved." So guys I am telling you, Thanks from the bottom of my heart for all your help and guidance. You know who you are.:***::):playful::spitoutdummy::happy::cat::cat:
Well done Beatdise... those are excellent results.. :)

Reactions: 8 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
5.3 this morning :) after 4.9 > 5.4 for dinner (salmon again @Adelle0607 ;) although it doesn't always work).

Reactions: 15 people

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 - off for my blood tests this morning. Hopefully I'll get to see GP next week and not be fobbed off with a three minute phone call.

Reactions: 15 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
6.2 - off for my blood tests this morning. Hopefully I'll get to see GP next week and not be fobbed off with a three minute phone call.
Good luck CE

Reactions: 4 people

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.4 this morning- after going to bed on 4.9 with my usual carb saintly hot chocolate and a square of 70 %.
Had the most decent sleep in weeks, had taken herbal kalms during the day so maybe they could help, I did keep checking the packet as there's a trace of sucrose in the coating- pedantic as ever!!
First actual shift at the homeless lodge tonight..5-10 so going to have to turn my meals round and have "dinner" around 3.30pm, could be interesting!

Reactions: 19 people

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
:( 8.1 this morning (8.4 at bedtime). I had strawberries, 6 large ones, for dessert last night with my FF Greek Yoghurt as an experiment and I guess I will have to rule them off my list of can-eats.

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.