type one do i get a disability badge for my car?

Kurtz

Re: type one do i get a disabilaty badge for my car?

jopar said:
About the only perk going is free prescriptions for all your medication...

That and the absolute right to be grumpy at any time of the day :) :twisted:

Dislikes
Smoking, poor oral hygeine, tatoos
It's all too easy to judge by externals. One day someone may look fit, the next closer to death than health. My own health is extremely poor these days with poorly functioning lungs, arthritis that behaves like it's rheumatoid, among many other conditions, but sometimes I get a course of meds that makes a difference for a short period. But though I may be able to walk 100yds on a very good day, on the bad days (more than I'd like to have) I'm struggling to move around the living room! Today is a good day, but I'm coming to the end of the course of meds. I can't take them all the time as the beneficial effects only last a short while and the side effects include massive weight gain, very raised BP among others. Not nice to cope with and my repeat prescription list is already 37 items long. For someone to say we're not disabled just because we're having a good day is soul destroyingly insensitive. They should try seeing us when we're unable to cope. :( :( :(

hybrid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
What do you want Jam on it ? Blue Badges are not just given solely because a person is Type 1 , now if you had amputation of say the leg or say both legs that may be a different matter , or severe heart problems , anything that prohibits your walking capabilities then you may be awarded a blue badge , until then be thankful that you are reasonably fit !