ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Up and awake at 2.50am. I must be worried about yesterday's palpitations and this morning's x-ray. I know no problem on both.
My autistic little one has been 100mph lately after moving classes and he's like a rottweiler and in my face every few minutes.
Hence nice to get ME time.... right now.

Anyone else around?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hope everyone is sleeping better. Autistic 6yr old still has moments but I catch up during the day, if a bad night.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm guessing everyone is sound asleep. I'm awake and worrying about going to an Ultrascan hospital appointment later this week. Partners anxiety worse due to kids being home everyday. He definitely has sparks of autism which I only notice due to the little man's state.
I hope many like me are trying to see the plus's of this pandemic restrictive period. It makes me appreciate what I've got good in my life. In fact what I've had for nearly 2 decades.
Wow! I'm going to suffer tomorrow for this lack of sleep. For sure.
I need to go back to bed and try and relax. All others hv managed too.
Maybe my thyroid is needing less levothyroxine after all. I past on my diabetes check-in on Monday. I'll wait for the next one. If I lose some weight, it would be even better. Nothing unusual there though. Sitting on a plateau again.
Nite nite anyone reading. Hush hush and try and relax too.

Reactions: karen8967