UPDATE: Newly diagnosed type 2 with Depression

peter.s

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi maggie/magpie
I've just been diagnosed type 2 recently and for a number of years I've suffered from severe depression and anxiety unfortunately there is no easy fix I'm on meds for it but I still have breakdown from time to time I've found that you can get all the best advice in the world but in your depressive state it doesn't sink in I've come to the conclusion that you have to retrain your brain if you have a good support around you it helps and we'll done on your results brilliant if ever you need to talk we are all here for you

Reactions: Prem51

Maggie/Magpie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Butternut Squash, Cabbage and confrontation.
Hi maggie/magpie
I've just been diagnosed type 2 recently and for a number of years I've suffered from severe depression and anxiety unfortunately there is no easy fix I'm on meds for it but I still have breakdown from time to time I've found that you can get all the best advice in the world but in your depressive state it doesn't sink in I've come to the conclusion that you have to retrain your brain if you have a good support around you it helps and we'll done on your results brilliant if ever you need to talk we are all here for you

Thank you Peter I appreciate it, knowing your all out there and I'm not alone in all of this help's alot.
Maggie

Reactions: Prem51